At the Bhaktivedanta Educational Research Institute, we want to enable and assist you in the systematic study of the teachings of the Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam and other ancient Vedic scriptures and works of the Vaiṣṇav ācāri. If you are already familiar with the basic works and practices of bhakti-yoga and want to deepen your understanding of Vedic philosophy, culture and science, you can choose from the following sets of bhakti educations based on the teachings of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam and other Śrīla Prabhupād’s works:
- Bhakti Sastri (the initial stage at which you will gain and deepen your basic knowledge and understanding of the philosophy of bhakti-yoga),
- Bhakti Vaibhava (an advanced stage in which we will study the first six chants of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam in depth so that you can delve even deeper into the nectar of bhāgavata-katha),
- Bhakti Vedanta (continuation of in-depth study of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam from the seventh to the twelfth chant),
- Bhakti Sarvabhauma (the last and most demanding stage, where a good knowledge of the topics covered from all previous sets of bhakti educations is expected).
By enrolling in any of the above bhakti courses, you also receive:
- annual VIP membership in the Bhaktivedanta Library, which will allow you to borrow certain books and materials for up to one month with the possibility of renewal (otherwise, membership in the library allows you to borrow books for a week with the possibility of renewal).
- free professional assistance in installing and upgrading the Bhaktivedanta VedaBase program on your laptop in case you need it. We offer professional assistance at the Institute’s premises at the agreed time. potrebovali. Strokovno pomoč nudimo v prostorih Inštituta ob dogovorjenem času.